YOUR PRIVATE PHOTO SESSION:
“RELAX” STUDIO SESSION – LE MANOIR
- Several settings and dress modes, 2-4 hours with breaks.
- Shooting in the studio with different backgrounds and lighting, as well as in the whole Manor: bedrooms, living-rooms, billiards, stairs, gangways, etc, plus garden (weather permitting).
- Wardrobe at your disposal: hundreds of dresses, skirts, shoes, lingerie, hats, wigs, etc.
- Styling assistance (make-up, hair, dress).
- Photoshop processing and production of your CD (100-150 photos, jpg 72 ppi).
- You may use the photos for any private, non-commercial purpose, always mentioning the photographer’s name.
- Fee CHF 400.-
“MINI” SESSION – GENEVA
- Like the “Relax” session, but 1-2 hourS, in the mini-studio at Chêne-Bourg in Geneva. The CD contains approx. 50 photos. Fewer variations and settings, but still beautiful photos!
- Fee: CHF 250.-
- Portfolio Album, with professional quality prints, processed in Photoshop, format A4, black&white or colour, in transparent pocket album:
- Album with up to 12 photos: CHF 175.-
- Album with up to 24 photos: CHF 350.-
- Hardcover Book : 26 to 154 pages, bound edition, processed in Photoshop, with optional texts, superb layout and quality: at cost price (depends on formats) plus CHF 5.- per page for my work.
- Digital files: Photos in jpeg format, processed in Photoshop, delivered on a CD or an USB-key (to be supplied): Fr. 100.- for up to 10 photos.
- Enlargements, professional quality, individually processed in Photoshop, black&white or colour:
- A5 (14.8 x 21 cm) – CHF 10.-
- A4 (21 x 29,7 cm) – CHF 20.-
- A3+ (32,9 x 48,3 cm) – CHF 32.-
- A2 (42 x 59,4 cm) -CHF 60.-
- A1 (59,4 x 84 cm) – CHF 100.-
If you are referred by a health professional (psychotherapist, etc), your fee can be reduced.
According to the recommendations of the USPP (Swiss Professional Photographers Union):
- Photoshoot: per day CHF 1’600 to 4’000.
- Photoshoot: per hour 1/8 of the daily rate.
- Preparation and postproduction: CHF 200 per hour.
CHF 100.- per hour, fr. 300.- per half-day, fr. 500.- per day.
According to the Swiss federal law of 9 October 1992, the photographer always remains the copyright owner for all his/her photos.